1 mo

Girls, For younger women who like older guys. How do you prefer a guy to initiate conversation with you?

Anonymous
I tend to attract much younger women easier than women my own age. I had a fling going on with a 22 year old a few months ago. I’ve been recently texted up a 21 year old but swings from interested to flighty.

This has its advantages and disadvantages. On one end I’ll admit younger girls are usually hotter, more energetic and fun. Ironically I can be less guarded with some of my own vulnerabilities AFTER I establish a connection. I notice women closer to my age seem to get smart in the wrong ways (they find flaws quickly, fixate on them and reject prematurely).

But on the flip side I have to be very careful with younger women when it comes to avoid “the creep“ vibe. It’s just too easy to just say one wrong thing in beginning and it’s game over. It doesn’t matter if it’s intentional or not. I can’t get away saying a fraction of things I used to say in my youth.

But then I get worried about coming off as boring. Yes younger women like maturity in older guys but I got to be playful. But again it’s a pain in the ass that I have to be careful about joking around (e. g. sexual stuff). I was never the type to use pick up lines or make sexual comments right away but still. How would you like an older attractive guy to start a conversation with you?
Ask questions about my life
Try to act younger. Older guys can come off as boring in convo
Ask me straight up if I got a daddy thing. Then be flirty
Vote C
Other
Vote D
GirlGuy
2