1 mo

Is it racists if a person who's interested/attracted to you ask you what nationality/race you are?

CasaNorba
this is usually the first question I get asked whenever a woman who's interested in me approaches me, I wonder why?

not saying its negative or anything but I was always told that anything that relates to someone's race, ethnicity, absent, skin color etc. is automatically racist whether you mean it in a positive way or not.

for example if I own a bakery shop and I hire someone who's jewish and I notice it and then tell that person "hey I'm glad to have a jew in my company because jewish people are good at baking bread" then I am obviously being totally racist.
Is it racists if a person whos interested/attracted to you ask you what nationality/race you are?
Racist
Not Racist
GirlGuy
6
11