2 mo

Girls, Would you date a guy who is much taller and stronger than you?

Anonymous
I'm 5 foot 3 and there is this guy who is 6 foot 4 and built and he always has a presence anywhere he goes. I feel safe and protected next to him, but also afraid of him a little. We went to a club and I wore a top that revealed a bit of midriff. I caught him looking at my belly a few times that night. I went over to talk to him and we ended up flirting and he said anyone bothering me, come to him. A guy was bothering me and I went and hugged the tall and strong guy and my harasser bugged out. The big and strong guy asked me to grind on him and I did. While we danced, he put his hands on my belly and both hands covered it. He held my neck and made me bend over and his dominance and strength excited me. He took me to a dark corner and kissed me and felt up my belly. We exchanged numbers and I want to see how this goes.
3