Have you ever purposely fallen asleep over the phone together with someone?

DizzyDesii
Someone asked earlier how do you date a snorer. I learned i snore if i lie on my back lmao. But also i used to date some snorers. When they couldnt come over, we’d sleep over the phone. I mean literally on speaker phone feeling comfort knowing the other was there. Then when the snoring began, we’d just take eachother off speakerphone then laugh about it in the morning. Our phones were hot af running from 10p til 7am everyday 😂 We’d talk this virtually kiss eachother goodnight around 12 then wakeup around 7 saying getcho ass up and good morning. And yes this went on from like 2017 til 2020 with whomever i dated…
🤷‍♀️
Now when the guy could come over to cuddle and spend the night (and yes it is possible to literally share a bed and keep it PG13… but of course there mightve been some makeouts, masturbationxx, hickeys, and titsuckingxx going on lol)… if he snored… Lmao check this. #1 i get hot af after a while. I dont like sharing covers for long so bring your own. I like to sleep in the shape of an X in the center of my bed. I can't handle my space being taken for long nor the snoring waking me up. So i’d kick, literally kick them in the ass onto the floor. These dudes were deep sleepers so they felt nothing but it toned down the snoring for a while. They’d wake in the morning and i’d always go “awww babe you fell out the bed again”. 🤣
Now of course I learned to late the possible dangers of sleeping with phones so close by but shit too late now ig
#FeelFreeToList
24
9