1 mo

Is it right to date someone if they know you don't have feelings for them?

Anonymous
There's this guy who I'm really close to, and see him as a great friend, but I'm not romantically into. I could maybe see those feelings growing in the future, but I'm not sure. He knows all of this and would still like to try to get to know me on dates regardless of if this still ends in me not getting feelings. I'm willing to try, but there's a lot there we'll have to work through and it would be more like get to know each other dates rather than romantic dates. Plus I'm currently into someone else that is just not emotionally available right now, and the guy that likes me knows this. And he knows that complicates things but still wants this chance. Is it wrong to go through with it? Is it wrong to date if one of the individuals doesn't have feelings? Share yo wisdom please!!! And explain your poll choice if you can!
You guys should date
You guys shouldn't date
GirlGuy
3
2