1 mo

Would she have mentioned the guy again by now? Should I pursue or stick with being friends?

AuthenticAnon
So background, we met because she needed someone to watch her dog when she goes on long 12 hour shifts at work. After a while we decided to hang out with each other every so often, but after the first few times, she mentioned to me that she just wants to be friends because she "just started seeing someone". A few months later and there hasn't been any mention of that person ever again. And at the same time she has been more available, sometimes adjusting her schedule to do things with me. I've always been the initiator, by setting up times and places, but she's been saying yes more often than not now. Should I stay as friends unless she brings up that she wants something more (since she mentioned she was starting to see someone)? Should I ask in case she doesn't think I'm interested? Should I stop proposing meetups for a bit to see if she asks to hang out with me?
Would she have mentioned the guy again by now? Should I pursue or stick with being friends?
Add Opinion