30 d

Have any of you ladies ever had an amazing first date and actually fell for the guy only to have him blow you off? How did it make you feel?

Anonymous
My wife's friend recently accepted a guys offer to take her out. She is an amazing woman in my opinion, she's beautiful, smart and is a lot of fun. He took her to a nice restaurant for dinner and then they went to a bar for drinks and played pool, darts, as well as other games. She had a blast and felt like he did also. He even gave her a kiss at the end of the night. Problem is, he's been blowing her off. She definitely thought he would ask for a second date but he seems to have no interest. Now she seems depressed and lost some confidence. Has this ever happened to any of you? Did it upset you even though it was just one date?
0
1