29 d

Is my behavior the reason why this guy rejected me? Or was it just lack of interest from him?

Anonymous

Earlier this week on Wed, we went out to dinner and talked for 3 hrs. We’ve been in contact via Instagram messages. Friday we talked on the phone to buy tickets & see the Spider-Man movie yesterday. Fri evening I asked if he could stop sending those IG video reels politely, it was a bit overboard. Yesterday before the movie, he said good morning and I replied with a wave emoji. He normally would continue the conversation via Instagram but doesn’t message again until he said he was waiting at the theater. I was not as bubbly as I was on Wednesday, I was very quiet (not against him). He was annoying me during the movie, he’s the type to laugh and make noises when something exciting came on. He nudged me during the movie and asked if I was ok because I was quiet and I said yes. At the end I told him thanks, he said you’re welcome and he said drive safe. On Wednesday, we ended with a hug. When I spoke with him Friday, he told me that he talked about me with his friends but yesterday was so off, he sent a message after movie saying that he wasn’t really feeling it from me and it’s not going to work for him. He unmatched with me on the dating app and I stopped following him on IG. Bit soon to say but he’s still following me on IG and viewed my stories after saying he didn’t want to talk to me anymore. Hasn’t gotten around to unfollowing me I guess.
Your behavior
Lack of interest from him
GirlGuy
2
0