1 mo

Friend flirts with my boyfriend?

Anonymous
before my boyfriend and i started dating, our mutual friend v obviously liked him. since we started dating, she hasn’t stopped flirting with him. it’s not just harmless flirty behavior, she’ll hug up on him, follow him to the bathroom when he gets up to have an alone min with him, and even tells him she loves him. now normally i would look at my boyfriend as the issue, because it’d make more sense if it was reciprocated, right? but everytime this happens, he won’t be acknowledging her, tries to get away, and when she does is secretly he’ll come and tell me about it. now this makes me uncomfy… as it should? so am i supposed to have an awkward convo with her & tell her how it’s weird or is that my boyfriends job? or do i let it go.
1 mo
it’s even weirder because she always comes up to me talking about how cute we are and that we’re meant for eachother. when she’s drunk this is all she does… like in front of all our other mutual friends. they just kinda try to not watch because it is so sad. awkward position i’m in here, lol
Friend flirts with my boyfriend?
2
2