25 d

Is it normal or weird that my parents and his parents haven’t meant and we in a 10year relationship potentially moving in next year?

Anonymous
I’m 26 and he is 29 been together since I was 16 and he was 19. Our relationship been on and off since the start and been through so much situations. We have break ups and we had a lot of make ups lol. He meet my parents in the beginning of our relationship and so have I. We would go to each other house but our parents never meet. Is that normal? Never really out thought into that until now. I moved out from my dad house 2 years ago. My parent got divorce when I turn 18 so my brother and I stayed with dad. And his parents are still together. I always had a feeling they judged me because I have a broken family and they don’t.
2
0