23 d

Guys would you rather date/marry a westernised Asian woman or a conservative Asian woman?

Anonymous
Westernised Asian women tend to wear skimpy clothing, obsessed with Hollywood celebrities, loves Sephora and are turned off by conservative rules that they have to follow since they’re Asians. They also think that women should be equal to men. They liked to have firm big butts due to them following the Kardashians and Jenners if they don’t have that they will feel very insecure, they are more likely to wear extra thick padded bras to make their boobs look 2 cup sizes bigger since they feel more feminine if they have bigger boobs. They are completely supportive of plastic surgery trends. They’re very open to sex before marriage. They do full body hair removal. They love luxuries like Chanel, LV, etc.

Conservative Asian women avoid buying skimpy clothing. They listened to their parents and they’re not so rebellious. They followed rules when it comes to their own Asian culture. They wished for equal rights too. They don’t follow trends created by Hollywood celebrities and are not obsessed with Western beauty products. They are not so open minded compared to their Westernised counterparts. They only want sex after marriage and they’re not supportive of plastic surgery. They don’t go after luxuries

As for me I’m a bit of both but I’m more of a conservative one.
Guys would you rather date/marry a westernised Asian woman or a conservative Asian woman?
Add Opinion