19 d

How to stay away from someone that is bad for me?

Anonymous
So I have been dating this guy for 3 months now and I am nuts about him. We are doing long distance as we live in different countries, talk everyday, video chat etc. Our connection is out of this world but he is just not the right one for me.
He gambles and his mood is much dictated by that, drinks much occasionally when loses money, he has two kids, financially unstable…And so on. But I can’t stop thinking about him. I know I have to but I simply can’t I literally live for the moment he calls and sends a message.
I saw him 20 days ago for the last time and normally we should plan our next meeting soon, which I know is the best not to happen but I miss him like crazy and I can’t fight it. I just want to see him.

How can I explain to myself that I will be better of without him? I have never been stuck like this.
1
0