21 d

I like kissing, but it seems that my boyfriend either doesn’t or is scared. What should I do?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and I have been dating almost 2 years… and we’ve kissed now 2 times. It’s kind of hard to explain but we are long distance (see each other for about 3-4 times a year, about 1-2 weeks at a time) and the last time I saw him he didn’t kiss me like we had planned and I told him how I really wanted to kiss more and he said he wanted to but was scared… I let it go and now I am seeing him again, the first night he kissed me on the cheek and two nights ago he kissed me halfway on the lips. Yesterday he didn’t kiss me because he said he didn’t want to do it in front of his mom, and today he didn’t kiss me and didn’t say why… I don’t know what to do- I don’t want to seem needy but I really want to kiss more and enjoy kissing.. I just don’t know what to do

Also I understand our kisses so far have been awkward but that’s only because we are new at it and have been rushed… and I wish he would just try and take the time to kiss
1
1