24 d

Guys, if you were 21 would you rather date a female with two small kids/ she have her own place or a female with no kids & she live with her family?

Anonymous
Because my boyfriend dump me for a female that have 2 kids age 4 and 5. Of course I want kids too but I wanted to be married and have our own place together. Like whats the difference in between me and her? But he claim she make him happy. The thing is she have her own place that mean you could live with her. Now she's laughing in my face because he told her that he didn't want me
24 d
He's 21 and she's 26 and I'm 20. But I wanted kids with marriage and my own place. I just don't see the difference between me and her. Yeah she got her own place and kids but I don't see why he left me for her.
15