17 d

Is anyone else feeling really low due to online dating?

Mk32123
Everyone around me seems to breeze into relationships. I even know people who have done online dating and have only been on it for a matter of months and a couple of dates here n there n they’ve found someone.

I’m a good looking woman (I’ve been told plenty) and it’s honestly starting to ware me down. Over the last 9-10 months, I’ve been on dates with 6/7 men and I got the nock back from EVERY SINGLE ONE of them. The latest one, I felt a connection with and we have been on 4/5 dates but I can already feel his disinterest since we slept together on the last date. I haven’t heard from him for 3 days. Our last meeting was brief in that we were together for only 2 and a half hours, had sex and then went home. When he does contact me again with (probably) the same proposal, I plan on telling him that I don’t want to be a booty call, which I feel will probably inevitably be the ending of it. I am also aware that he is still very much active on the online dating scene as a friend of a friend has informed me that she received a message from him only yesterday.

I am going to take a break from dating but I’m in all honesty, mentally drained from it. I understand that dating is hard, especially online dating as it’s never clear if you will have a connection and even then if their intentions are true.

Has anyone else experienced this disappointment? I feel it’s now effecting my confidence and my self esteem. Just want to know if I’m the only one.
Is anyone else feeling really low due to online dating?
Add Opinion