24 d

Is he trying to tell me he isn’t interested?

Anonymous
I am in a long distance with a guy friend , few days ago I told him I like him! We have been talking to each other for about 2 years. When I told him He expected it ok and told me he is attracted to me too and wants to know me more. Even told me I can come and stay with you in the future or I can go to him.
2 days ago I wished him happy new year and he read it but never replied until today January 2!! He still haven’t wished happy new year or messaged anything!

I feel very hurt and I don’t know what to think?
Is this a sign he is distancing from me and letting me know he doest like me?
I’m confused and very hurt. I don’t understand if he isn’t interested or doesn’t like me I’m ok with it he can let me know ! But he seemed ok when I told him. And didn’t give signs he doesn’t want to be with me Etc. I don’t want to message him again since he read my last message I don’t want to push him or make him talk to me if he doesn’t want to.

We can say this is ghosting?
2
3