13 d

I matched with someone on Tinder yesterday. I have checked today and he’s checking his tinder nonstop. what should I think?

Anonymous
I have said I’m looking for someone decent and he started by asking what do I mean by decent and I answered honestly. I explained I wanted to date and he said he’s fine with it. He asked for more pictures and I sent him, although I already have pictures on my Tinder account. And today he asked for pictures again, saying he wanted a full picture of me standing and those pictures didn’t count. I didn’t have one right at the moment, And I argued that every guy is asking for pictures first and I’d end up all over the place at this rate. Today I checked and saw his location is changing a lot. I asked him how his day was and he said “lots of meetings”. I have chatted with people who are looking for hook ups and it’s been a while since I had dated anyone. I just can’t bring myself to trust. How much can I trust this guy? I’ve had matches that everything looks good and then suddenly he’s not interested. It’s confusing and exhausting. And all of them somehow end up turning the conversation into something sexual, and then that’s all they’ll be interested in if I succumb. They won’t even ask how I’m doing. Including this guy. I told him with blunt honesty, but now we have talked about sexual references when he hasn’t told me what he actually does other than having his own business. I don’t know him yet. Every guy I’m chatting with turns out to be like this.
5
1