19 d

How do I go about asking a girl I've known for a few months I'm not dating, if she'll move to a new city with me?

Anonymous
For context I'm 23 and she's 22. We both work the same job. I like her, and I know the feeling is there for me as well. Only issue is I met her during the time she's been dating this guy for a few years right out of highschool. She tells me she's losing interest in him and that she is considering moving on from him. I told this girl months ago that I'm moving to Chicago in a few months. So she's well aware if her relationship ends I won't be around. I love her energy and want her to move with me. She's already agreed to hang out with me in Chicago this new years. How do I proceed to ask her to move with me?
2
0