22 d

What's your favorite dating app?

Neosporin
So far my favorite is Bumble. I just like the branding and visual aspect of the app. Also the girls on there seem to be the best quality so far. I like that women have to message first so that I as a guy won't have to compete with players and creeps as much.

The other apps that I'm considering are Tinder, Badoo, Zoosk, and OKCupid. I'd like to add one at least one more app. So far I like the high volume approach of Tinder and Bumble. I don't like the day by day selection that some apps offer like CoffeeMeetsBagel and Hinge.
Whats your favorite dating app?
Bumble
Whats your favorite dating app?
Tinder
Whats your favorite dating app?
Zoosk
Vote C
Whats your favorite dating app?
Badoo
Vote D
Whats your favorite dating app?
Plenty of Fish
Vote E
Whats your favorite dating app?
OKCupid
Vote F
Other
Vote G
GirlGuy
21 d
I decided to settle on Bumble, Zoosk, and Badoo. Zoosk I’m giving a shot and so far I got matches with attractive girls! The only problem is that I have to pay a lot along the way but it seems worth it. For Badoo I’m on it and there just isn’t reason to leave it yet. On OKCupid I got matches but the girls were not my interest at all. For Tinder I’m discounting it because I think three apps is enough.
What's your favorite dating app?
1
7