13 d

How would a woman with a learning disabities know the one guy is attracted to her but not sure abouy knowing if a person is going to be dencents?

Anonymous
I been texting and has been talking on the phone with guy that had a vidoe calling on whatapps. I told my mum about it. he did tell his mum about me. he did ask qestion about some things , like being single , asking old i am on the phone. I said I was 23 . he age was 27 and not age 22 . I got that mixed up. I tried not to overthink things and tried not to cause problems when they were done yet. I am confused about it more than that and as well being nervous at the same time. I am only here for a decent relationship. Took a long time to find who does not make up exexcuses about not meeting but willing to be met up and he will also be excitable. HeHe will be going to a public place called a cafe. They town is near eachother towns.
13 d
I meant to put the word decent in qestion.
2
0