18 d

My boyfriend hasn't returned my call. I'm thinking to drop him a text?

Anonymous
I am currently sick and at home and I was calling my boyfriend to update him about my condition as I will visit the doctor tomorrow and thought he might wanna know. I called him 3 hours ago but he didn't pick up neither called me back. At the same time, my best friend called me and in the middle of our convo hang up and said he'll call me back but hasn't called back either for 3 hours. Why I am feeling like they don't care? Although they might do and I don't want to jump into conclusions before I hear from them. I already texted my best friend and updated him but we have a closer relationship. Not sure if I should text my boyfriend or try calling again or wait for his call. I'm thinking to go to sleep and do nothing. He usually calls me back and it unusual for my boyfriend not calling me back. It wasn't urgent but I wanted to let him know that I went to the clinic and that the doctor will see me tomorrow. If I just drop him the text he'll worry without a reason but if I don't inform him he'll tell me that he would like to have known that I wasn't feeling good. I'm thinking to text him before I go to bed.
1
0