18 d

Do I have a right to be upset?

Anonymous
I don't know if I have a right to be upset. but please give me your advice or opinion. so I've recently started dating a guy (about three weeks now, almost a month). we have never met and found each other off a social media platform. he lives very far away, but we snap all the time, send videos of us talking to one another and going to video chat soon. the other day he told me he spoke to his dad about us. I was a bit taken back but I thought whatever. it's not like they've seen my face or anything. anyways, today I notice that a women with the same last name as him viewed my insta story. so I did some digging and found her on Facebook. i was almost certain it was his mum. anyways, I went to her husband's account and found out that his mum was looking through my Instagram. Now the only way she knew my username was through my boyfriend. I wasn't ready for him to show her who I was. and it doesn't make it any better because we had an argument last night. now all of a sudden, he's showing his mum my pictures? I don't know why, but I am really upset about it. like there's no guarantee I could visit him for how many years. there's no guarantee we will be together for the long run. I am trying to take each day as it is and make it last, but I can't just deny the fact that it's too soon. I mean, who else knows what I look like? I don't know what his mum and dad thought about me. I don't know why he thought it would be okay to share my username with them. or even so, he may have just gone through my Instagram using her account, but still, my name will be on her search list. we haven't spoken since the fight. but do I have a right to be upset?
Do I have a right to be upset?
Add Opinion