18 d

Ex got a new boyfriend without telling me. we were still hooking up?

Anonymous
Was dating a girl for 2 years. Then On August of 2021 on my birthday we plan to hangout for my birthday and go out. Well when I picked her up she gave me my bday card and it was basically saying how much she appreciates and loves me. When I get home she calls me and says to check the backseat I do and it was another note saying that she no longer wants to be together not because she found someone else but because she no longer wants to be in a Relationship that’s a lie she lost love for me. Well after that I stopped talking to her almost a month then she starts calling me off priv numbers not being brave enough to say anything then she finally speaks up one day and admits she missed me and my voice. That’s why she kept calling. She also said we can work on us and to take it slow. So we start talking again and it was mainly me wanting her attention i wass always the one calling/ texting. The only time I heard from her was if we were making plans to see each other or she needed something. She wasn’t working and I was helping her out financially giving her money and paying her car. She was always asking for money and I didn’t have a problem helping her out cause i actually loved her. When we were seeing each other it felt like we were dating she was telling me she loved and calling me babe and we were still having sex. She kept giving false hopes that we would get back together and that’s why I stayed. Finally a week before Christmas I decide I had enough and we meet up and I tell her like I’ve been waiting for you and u still don’t want to get back together. So I called it quits and stopped talking to her On Christmas she texts “merry Christmas from my family to yours ” I was hesitantly reply back but did to show we were cool. Well I decided to see what she was up to on Instagram and there was nothing l I felt something was odd so I went on a friend’s Instagram and figured out she blocked me from seeing her story.
18 d
What i discovered was she had posted a pic with the guy she’s been dating but never told me. Finally i put everything together and confronted her through text about her having a man a.
have sex with both guys and not tell them? Oh and by the way I told her boyfriend and showed him proof of her cheating on him with me and he still stayed with her they posted a snap on ig layed up together thinking it would make me mad. What a fucking joke I feel like I wasted so much time on this person
18 d
How do I over come this? Honestly feeling really down scared to talk to another female or date again. Sounds like something straight out of a movie. She was using me because her boyfriend is a broke ass didn’t pay for crap.
0
1