11 d

Girls, If you message a guy on a dating app and he’s not interested (he accidentally matched you). How would you like to him to respond?

Anonymous
Just FYI that as a guy the vast majority of women I swipe, like, message, etc. on dating apps never respond. It’s one reason guys swipe so much given the odds are very much against them.

However the worst incidents are women who waste my time by chatting but have zero interest in actually meeting up. They just like the virtual attention. Those women are NOT being nice by just saying hello back to guys they are not interested in (maybe just because they like the message).

Anyway I’ve gotten two messages from who were while friendly not attractive in the last few days on OKC. I have just ignored them. Is that the best way to go?
Best he never responds
Best he unmatches
Best he says “thx and nice to hear from you. But tbh I am not interested”
Vote C
Other.
Vote D
GirlGuy
2