11 d

How to get asked on more dates and carry better conversations?

Kathryn19087
hey guys so I’m pretty shy and introverted and especially sort of nervous when I go on dates with guys I hardly know. I was experiencing a pattern where I was getting no second dates and I was eager to really find out why. I was told how beautiful I am so it’s probably not my photos, and the guys always order a second drink and don’t duck out immediately. However, I don’t think I’m doing great in the conversation department and I want to improve. I have ADHD and my meds wear off by the evening so I’m usually a little more spacey and it requires a slot of effort. If you have adhd you know this LOL. I feel so bad because I want to get to know the guy I’m with better but I don’t always know what to talk about with him. I don’t want to seem like a narcissist if I’m ranting on and on about myself but sometimes I do because I’m nervous or subconsciously putting up a wall.
Im happy with some progress because I was just asked on a second date this past weekend 😂
Anyway, guys when you’re on a date with a girl how would you like for the conversations to go? I try making them equal but I need to gain more awareness.
1
2