11 d

How to tell a girl you don’t think it’s the right time to be more than friends without hurting her feelings?

Anonymous
My best friend introduced me to his long distance friend of 12 years. She’s cute and I like her but I just don’t think it’s the right time. We’ve been hanging out and traveling with our mutual friend for the past 2 months almost every other day. i don’t want to ever ruin their relationship in the future and I think it’s better for us to stay friends even tho I really feel a strong attraction and chemistry (she given mutiplr clear signs; resting her head on my shoulders when walking talking or even chilling, looking at my lips constantly, holding my hand in my jacket’s pocket and rubbing her fingers…), it’s just not the right time.
1
1