16 d

What was a red flag that made you stop talking to a person immediately?

mimi051998
I don't remember if I posted about this before🤔. Anyways this happened about 4 years ago when this one guy asked for my number, so I gave it to him. We were texting for like 3 days until things started to get weird. The first time we texted was when he was at work and he got into something with a coworker. He told me he was so mad that he was seriously going to hurt the guy. That showed me that he is very aggressive ( red flag #1). The second red flag was he kept trying to get me to come over to his house. Let me remind you that we started talking a few days ago. He also stated that he has a gift for me which was a big teddy bear. We were on facetime when he showed me. Last red flag I promise. If I didn't reply fast enough to his message he would spam me with the special effects on Imessage. Please don't judge me 😂 I was I stupid 19-year old that made it get too far. I did have to block him after 2 weeks.
4
2