16 d

İ Have boyfriend but I have feelings with a girl I had sex. Also she is my bestfriend. wtf should I do?

Anonymous
so i have a boyfriend. We started dating 3 days ago but i love him and we were dating before.

There is a girl who is like my bestfriend right now. He is also friend with her. ı knew that i had feelings for her but i didn't knew that she also has feeling for me too. Yesterday we got drunk and talked a little and she said i can kiss you really good that you will forget about him. And we kissed then she stopped. Then she said i am not gonna kiss you again and i said just one last time. And we had sex. She is pretending nothing happend but even when i kiss him i am thinking her. İ need to stop this but i can't hold myself. What shoul i do?
7
3