2 d

Why do we go for people that don't treat us well?

red324
After dating a string of girls that were just emotional wrecks and I always felt like I deserved better I finally met a girl that I actually fell for in a short period of time. She had a great personality and just seemed so normal compared to what I dated in the past. She dumped me through text and gave me an explanation that didn't make much sense to me and I never really got an explanation when I asked. She was a great girl, but I guess she never really treated me well either because she would never really express her thoughts if she had an issue with me and when I scheduled a date a lot of times she would just ghost me when it came time to go on a date. I guess what made me fall for her was her personality and she just seemed so normal.

Opinions? I guess it's never really cut and dry as to why people go for people who treat them poorly.
1
3