Ever met someone who was wearing a mask and you thought he or she was hot, and then when you saw them without a mask. . you said WTF?

OlderAndWiser u
Have you ever met someone when you were single, hoping to meet someone, and even though they were wearing a mask, you saw enough to at least think to yourself, "DAMN! She's HOT!"? Maybe you saw a girl who was wearing a mask and she looked like this:
And then, later, she removed her mask, and she looked so unattractive that you thought maybe somebody was playing a trick on you? 'Cause, when that mask came off, she looked more like this:
Maybe this is a SLIGHT exaggeration!
Maybe this is a SLIGHT exaggeration!
Hahaha!
Hahaha!
So what did you do to hide your disappointment?
Yes, I met someone who I thought was nice, but when they took off that mask. . . damn, it was REAL bad!
Yes, I met someone who I thought was nice, and when they took off that mask. . . they were just as bad as I thought they would be!
Yes, I met someone who I thought was nice, and when they took off that mask. . . they were okay but not great!
Vote C
Yes, I met someone who I thought was nice, and when they took off that mask. . . they were even better than I thought they would be!
Vote D
Yes, I met someone who I thought was nice, and when they took off that mask. . . they were a 10/10!!!
Vote E
I never meet anyone!
Vote F
GirlGuy
11
32