3 mo

Guys, what is the best gift you have ever gotten from a girl you were dating/married to?

wtf636
Just curious. My girlfriend got me an oculus for Christmas. Which is like $300. I was really shocked. And it made me realize that all of the women I have dated before her, barely spent any money on me at all. A dinner here and there, but otherwise I'm the one paying the bill.

The only other gift I can remember was a $100 fitbit from the ex before her, and I think that was the most expensive gift at the time. And I'm 35 and have dated quite a few women. 5 serious relationships. And sure most of these women made less money than me, but they would routinely spend 100 + dollars on shit for themselves, like their nails, or new furniture for their place. But I only got "gifts" for my bday or Christmas, and usually under $100.

Was I just dating selfish women? Or is this a larger theme? Guys what is the best gift you have gotten? And is this happening to you as well? lol
3 mo
I should also state. I don't consider sex or sexual favors a gift.
1
1