What should I do/look for to figure out if the age difference will be a problem with a guy 15 years younger I've started dating?

Anonymous
What should I do/look for to figure out if the age difference will be a problem with a guy 15 years younger Ive started dating?
During my very painful divorce trials I started hooking up with a much younger guy (15 years younger) and have been hooking up with him regularly ever since (past 8 or so months). He comes when my ex gets the kids (which is 50% of the time) I thought it would only just be a fling. However, after a while we both developed real feelings for each other. Now he's asking me to get in a real relationship. Part of me feels like being in a relationship with a guy so much younger is a really bad idea. I kind of feel weird about it. He's so much younger than me. When we were just hooking up it was less weird, but the idea of dating someone so much younger is a lot weirder. I mean, when I graduated high school he was 3. Moreover, we're in very different stages of life (he's a single grad student and I'm a divorced mom with an established career). I also don't know how well a long term relationship with such a big age gap could last. On the other hand I do feel a very real connection with him. When I talk he really listens and I can tell he really cares. We have a lot in common and I love talking to him. Moreover, the sex is incredible and his body is so freaking hot it blows my mind.

I've decided I'm going to give it a try and see how it works. However, I want to figure out soon if this is something I should pursue long term. What should I do/ look for to figure out if dating this guy is going to work out long term considering the major age difference?
10
2