Why do I deserve this?

ilikesubies
So I met this guy and we had an amazing connection, at the time of getting to know him I was in a unhappy relationship, and was slowly seeing I was catching some kind of feelings for him. So I felt like I owed it to myself and my boyfriend at the time to end that relationship. I felt like things ended well enough.

Once I ended my relationship things with this guy got more intense, romance talk, love talk, sexual talk, everything was magical. It felt like I had found a fairytale love story..
Until now, he won't text me back and just ignores me it feels like. I just don't understand it because he's the one who started talking about the love and soulmate and everything. I've tried texting him on several places on the off chance of hey maybe he just didn't get the text here or there, but just nothing.
I don't understand why I deserve this..
Why do I deserve this?
2
1