3 mo

I have feelings for my coworker, Should I tell her my feelings or not?

codywinters327
there is this girl who's also a coworker at my current job, who I have feelings for, no matter how much I tried to suppress my feelings, they still come to the surface (she probably already knows or has a suspicion because I'm terrible at hiding it). From the moment we first met I instantly became attracted to her and from talking more and more over the last few months and even joking/flirting with each other, my feelings grew even more.

I can't describe it but no woman has made me feel the way that she does she brings something out of me that no other has in my whole entire life I can honestly say she maybe the one but the thing is she's currently dating someone who is also working at the same job. I've been dying to tell her for a while now but I don't know if I should because I don't want things to become awkward I also don't want my other coworkers or her boyfriend finding out either.

I had multiple opportunities to tell her times where we was alone in the break room just talking for example but I can never follow through and tell her no matter how much I wanted to. I would really just like to clear the air so there is no secrets, I feel like that guy from the tale tale heart I'm hiding something and pretty soon i'm just going to blurt it out.

I just need some advice on what I should do? What would you do if you was in my situation?
0
2