I'd like to date interracially?

I've always found myself attracted to black guys. I can't find a reason why. It's just a natural attraction. So , I'm thinking of starting to date interracialy. So, I was wondering your thoughts and opinions on interracial dating. personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with it. as long as you're happy and comfortable.

are any of you dating interracially? do you like it? give me your advice and opinions.

thanks. :)

The racist comments from the anons are pretty ridiculous...

515

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's the thing..some guys are being racist and not very informative but there is some truth to it. While you will be able to find some good black guys they are a very rare minority. Most black guys which most girls tend to be interested in are the "thug" type who don't have anything going for them and will probably spend the rest of their lives working 9-5 at a crappy job. They won't stand out now because you are all young and they just seem cooler but what you don't realize is that they will not see higher education as being "cool" either and will probably spend most of the time smoking and drinking while listening to vulgar rap music. I'm just being honest and I'm sure you will find people from other ethnicities who are the same but not nearly as much as blacks, its their thing. The same people are also known to be very disrespectful to women and its the "bad boy" act that draws young girls like you to them. If you want to go that path go ahead but it probably won't be good for you overall and you will end up with a bad future with people judging you all around for it, including your family members. Good luck with whatever you would like to do...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE