My long distance love had a horrible weekend. His dog was run over yesterday. He loved that dog! He sent me a text message saying that he had been really sick the night before and his dog was run over in the morning. He said he just wished the weekend was over.
I'm not really good at this stuff. I sent him a sympathetic text message back and said I'd be here for him if he needs me. I hear that guys don't like to talk about stuff that's bothering them, etc. So should I just let things lie until he calls me or would that be insensitive of me? Should I call him tomorrow or just give him a couple of days until he feels like talking again? I don't want to be insensitive and either one sounds to me like I could be being insensitive to his feelings.
If it was me, I'd like the guy to call me, but I'm not a guy. So what are your thoughts? Do I send him a text just to let him know I'm thinking about him tommorrow, call him, or wait (give him space)?
What would you want your long distance love to do?
- Text you and ask you how you are doing (the next day).Vote A
- Call you. (next day)Vote B
- I'll call you when I'm ready to talk. Damn, girl, I told you I wanted to forget this weekend!Vote C
- Wait a few days and call if you haven't heard from him.Vote D
- Something else (please use comments if I haven't thought of something)Vote E