+1 y

Making friends with people who don't college party?

Background->

So I think I made a big, yet a late decision that I am not a party person. For 2 years of my college undergrad year, I've tried to change myself because I felt people who don't like to party are social outcast. I've tried to force myself to enjoy parties because I thought if I keep going, I may slowly change myself to enjoy the setting. It was at a Halloween party that I had to admit to myself that I can no longer pretend to enjoy parties. Not to confuse you, I am not an introvert. I enjoy making new friends and can take initiation. I just can't simply be social in parties because its too much focus for me to deal with a lot of strangers at once.

Q-> Now I need help on what I should do first. I didn't make a whole lot of friends during my last two years. They are more like acquaintances and I don't think they will make the first move to reach out to me. How am I suppose to know which people like to party hard and which don't? and if I do find some people, how should I let them know that I would like to hang out with them?
1
1