- I've been with her informally for about 6 months
- She is a sweet girl. But sometimes she doesn't say what she feels if I don't say what I feel first. She doesn't express herselft too much verbally
- She has been with me when my mother had health issues and had surgery
- She is cute
- We don't have much in common, sometimes we don't have much to talk about
- We are comfortable having sex
- She is from another city, and I don't know if when she finnishes her studies, she will still live here
- Her father has recently been hospitalized
- I've been informally with her for about a month
- She is really sweet, always expressing what she feels to me
- When we started, she kissed another guy the same night that I kissed her. She tried to deny it by lying, but then she admitted it, when I told her I saw them.
- She is goergeous
- We have a lot in common, we can talk for hours
- We didn't have sex, she has some issues with that
- She has strong feelings for me
Opinions!? Please! by the way I'm 27 years old
Most Helpful Girl
Hmmm that's a tough one, they both sound like really great ladies and they both have nice qualities.
Girl 1, sounds like a total sweetheart and you guys have been through highs and lows already..but since you guys don't have the best chemistry..what if you meet someone else and you guys have the best chemistry..which is where girl 2 comes in
Girl 2, sounds like a good time and definitely sounds like she's down for you, the way you put it sounds like you guys have great chemistry BUT the whole lying thing and her not coming clean until you had to say " you saw them kissing " isn't cool. It just makes me think like okay, so if she could lie about that what else would she lie about throughout your relationship, you know.. other than that she's a good catch.
Honestly I don't know, you should just take both of them on a date and feel out their vibes then make up your mind or something. Girl one - not the best chemistry but super sweet girl whereas Girl 2 - best chemistry but lied.
Good luck with your choice !