Don't know what to do?

I been seeing this guy for over seven year now, about six month ago he ask me to help him with something and I coulding I try but I coulding so he was mad why he ask me and I didn't help I told me I try but I was not able to so please try understand, but since that day he have talk to me, I try calling,Texting,emailing and I think he change this number and emailing address. I need and how to get in contact with him again. I just need to know what I did wrong...


Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

  • Leave it be. Give him space to get over it. If its just a simple think of not being able to do something because of other things then you didn't do anything wrong. Let him cool off and get over it. Don't try to contact him.