+1 y

What can I tell my friend who is going through a rough relationship?

Okay my friend just found out her boyfriend (long distance relationship) lied to her about not hanging out with his former friend with benefits, who is apparently into drugs and was a stripper. She and him had a big fight and he agreed to not see her again but when she found out he was with her on the 4th of July, through a post on his Facebook with her tagged, it all came out that he never stopped seeing her.

My friend feels hurt and is confused, she says she really loves him and can't leave him, she has tried many times in the past and he always talks her into coming back, this time she is so unsure she says she wants to leave but I can tell she just doesn't know.

My place in all this, I am the guy she calls when she is upset, I get the 2am phone calls of her crying, I get 10am phone calls of her trying to sort out what she should do about the situation. She says she always turns to me because I calm her down, and I feel bad because I haven't been doing very good at that lately, partly because I have run out of supportive things to say, and partly because its hard to be much of anything when you are woken up right as you are sleeping.
2
0