+1 y

I don't see us ever getting past the truth or me living with this worst case scenario!

I love my boyfriend so much he's amazing! We met a few months back in class and we've spent almost everyday together sense...

To cut right to it I have done things in the past that I'm not proud of...I went through a time where I was hooking with guys offline a lot out of boredom need for affection what have you...

I always had a thing for older guys so I hooked up with a guy in his 40s once...well I was at my bfs apartment and was sitting on the couch when I saw a familiar face..I'm sure you can see where this is going I don't want to even write it out but there in a picture frame was the 40something guy I hooked up with...I ask my boyfriend who the man was to him he said it was his dad...I am so horrified at this point I don't know what to do my boyfriend keeps trying to invite me to his parents house because he does landscaping jobs with his dad and wants me around I'm running out of excuses and at this point I'm considering just breaking it off...because I don't see us ever getting past the truth or me living with this worst case scenario ...just please advice whatever you got I get this is awkward and unusual but any piece of advice helps...
3
2