Am I being led on? am I a sugar momma?

my boyfriend and I have been together for 3 almost 4 months, he tells me I am the girl he plans on marrying.

he has some stuff in his life out of order, no car right now he uses his moms, he just moved back from out of state at school. He has a retail management job but there is no clear future there, he says he wants to open up his own cigar shop, that is what he manages now a cigar store.

i am 25 and he just turned 23.

I know he is not in it just for the sex, because we have not had any yet.

So I guess I am just worried I am like his sugar momma, I usually have to pick him up on the weekdays, he gets his moms car on the weekends, I never pay for anything and he puts gas in my car. But it still feels odd, to be the one driving and taking. I don't know everything else in my relationship is wonderful and he just recently went to the dealership to see how much he will need for a down payment on a new car... Maybe I am just exaggeration but I need some opinions!

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Am I being led on? am I a sugar momma?

Possibly you're being led on considering how you've been together for a few months and he's talking of future plans like marriage.

I highly doubt you're a sugar momma considering you said "So I guess I am just worried I am like his sugar momma" and "I never pay for anything ". You never paying for anything excludes you from being a sugar momma unless that was a typo and you meant he never pays for anything. (?)

Most likely you feel like a sugar momma because you're picking him up.

What Guys Said 3

• That is only two years age difference. Who cares? that is less than 8% of your lifespan.

Had it been 10 or 20 years, then I could understand your thoughts. But you're the same age, relatively speaking.

Now go enjoy life. The best part is exactly now.

• He is obviously trying though. He is trying to plan out his life and he is trying to pay for some stuff like gas even though he doesn't have any money. Think about it, he has no money but he's paying for gas that way you can see him. How would you expect him to pay for things if he has no money? I bet he wishes he could pay for more, it kills guys for the women to have more money and pay for everything. I think the fact that you ask this question would kill him to know because he seems like he really truly likes you. If he is really in love with you why does money matter? Would you rather date a rich person and have them treat you horribly like ignore you and cheat on you or whatever. Thats disrespectful to him to say this. I bet he would still be with you even if you did not have any money so why wouldn't you be with him? Just give him a chance for how he treats you and makes you feel without bringing money into it.

• If you don't pay for anything, then you're not a sugar momma.

What Girls Said 1

• You're definitely a sweet girlfriend..not a sugar mamma. You're helping him out as he would.

And he's even paying for gas and everything...

Why do you doubt him telling you he wants to marry you someday? That's a pretty intense statement..

You should give him more trust.