How long does a call block last?

My ex has Verizon cell service. I tried to call after a month to ask for why things and found I was blocked. When I text he doesn't respond, but it says sent from my phone and no error message is sent to me, is he getting my text? Is it true a Verizon block last 90 days?

Stupid phone. I meant... after a month I called to ask. About my things. I had a lot of stuff at his house.I also have a lot of his stuff.clothes childhood pics and stuff. I don't feel right with just tossing out. Oh well... guess he has giving me no choice but to toss them and just say goodbye. To my stuff.

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• since you have his phone number why not just call him with another phone?>

• It lasts indefinitely I would think. Stop contacting him...

• Trust me, I can contact him if I.wanted. I really get nausea. Thinking about hearing. His voice. I was just curious

• That's borderline crazy ex behavior . You need to move on if he blocked you the next step is a restraining order.

• No dude! I am not trying to talk to him. Not trying to stalk him. I was trying to be civil about his childhood stuff he told me never to throw out, be careful with black black black when he gave them to me. I called once after a month and sent one text. I do not want to be around this Guy again ever! I really am over it. I don't want him piping up again asking about hos stuff.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!