Should I text him or not even bother anymore?

so I have been talking, well more like texting, this guy for about 3 months and I enjoy talking to him. the first time we were suppose to meet and hang out he ended up falling asleep and texted me eight hours later. I gave him a second shot. the second time we actually meet up but I had brought my friend with me because we were in the area and hung out with him for a few hours, but it was still fun. he texted me a few hours later and said he enjoyed meeting me and that we should hang out again. I told him that I would enjoy that. its been almost two weeks since we last talked. is it because he's not interested anymore or that he is waiting for me to text him first? I enjoy talking to him but I don't want to be annoying. what should I do?

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe it's just fate! Or maybe he's texting seven other girls at the same time and you've had your turn for this month.

That's the problem with're just another address!

• he might be just busy. or he might want you to text him, it's like a test to see if you'd really enjoy meeting up with him again. you should text him and see how he responds

What Girls Said 0