After a drunk hook up?

so over the weekend this guy and I hooked up a couple times when we were in the club and so the next day his friend all tagged us in a post and he added me from that.. originally I hooked up with him because I hadn't hooked up with anyone in a while but now I actually think I'm developing feelings for him and I guess I just want to know if there's hope after a drunk hook up to get together? I was originally tipsy and then sober at the time but he was half tipsy.

im from australia so mind you the term hook up means just making out.

What Guys Said 1

• It can turn into something... trust your heart, but make sure your feelings are not based on choosing him over being alone. Love washes over you, uncontrollable, not a choice, so if this was true love, you would not need to ask the question... you will know when a guy is THE ONE. SO maybe your friend is the one for now.. be safe.

Good Luck,

What Girls Said 0