DTR: A part-time boyfriend, a booty call, a cuddle buddy, or something else?

Anonymous
I'm having trouble defining a new "relationship" that I'm in.

a) We met at a party, and after he got my number I went back to cuddle at his place, spending the entire night there. He was extremely respectful and seemed content just holding me.

b) After spending the night he texted me everyday for about a week and a half. He also asked me to hang out frequently, however "cuddling" or partying was often his tagline, and every time I agreed to hang out I ended up staying over.

c)During one sleepover we talked about how he doesn't want a relationship but he likes me, and isn't talking to anyone else. He claims that the only reason he doesn't want a relationship is because it is a lot of work and drama, not because he wants to talk to other girls.

d) After about 2 weeks he stopped texting me every day. I don't initiate texts ever so this may be part of the problem, but it seems like disinterest on his part. When he does text me usually the same day he asks me to hang out or sleepover.

e) We often fool around some during our sleepovers, but whenever I do it is all about satisfying me and not him (although I try). He seems to get more out of seeing me be happy though, and he loves spontaneously giving me back massages and insists on holding my hand as I fall asleep in his arms, and kisses me on my forehead and strokes my hair and all that other mushy stuff.

f) He's said that he thinks I'm more attractive than he is, but I think he is incredibly hott so I feel like it's just BS. He also tries to curb his language around me and project himself as a smart person.

g) He doesn't have a problem talking about his family or friends or little details about his life, and he will listen to me (although I don't know how attentively).

h) Also he is totally aware that I am a virgin (although he most definitely is not) and completely respects it, and has never pushed me to do anything. In fact, he's even turned down one (drunken) attempt to loose it to him.

So does anyone have any idea what the heck this is or what it seems like he wants? Am I being used? And if I've started to like him, am I about to get hurt? I don't want to ask him because I don't want to seem too pushy.

0
3