What is your definition of "dating exclusively" means to you?

Anonymous
Now I've read that in today's time being exclusive either means your not committed but are only sleeping with each other and no one else or that you are basically boyfriend and girlfriend or at least on your way to that...what is your definition of being exclusive and which of the two would you describe our relationship to be?

Been talking to and dating this awesome guy and come new years it will be 3 months since we met. A few weeks ago I had asked him were we now seeing each other exclusively and how did he feel about it. Him and I have very busy schedules both professionally and personally...his more on the professional side than mines. However I have a lot of projects in personal time aside my hectic professional schedule that I'm actively involved in. Anyways he made mention that because of his busy schedule 1) He doesn't have time to be dating more than one person at a time let alone dating period. 2) Since meeting me he hasn't seen or made time from anyone other than me.

We maintain constant communication and without me even asking he keeps me up date on his schedule/agendas and I of course share the same. I especially love the pet names he calls me or when on travel...no matter the time how he always manages to let me know when he has landed. Or even the fact that he lets me know that he misses me too when I'm not around. Can't go for more than 3 days w/o hearing from me before he reaches out and be like hey!

2
2