+1 y

How to deal with seeing an ex everyday?

Hi guys!

My ex broke up with me 6 months ago. We go to school together in the same small program, and I have to see him/ work and interact with him everyday! I'm over him, and never want to date him again because of the way he's been treating me, and I don't know how to make him stop.

For the first 4 months after breaking up, we still had very strong feelings for each other, and it would show up every now and then. But then, one day, he just pulled me aside and said, he's over me, forgotten about everything that happenned between us, and will NEVER date me again. He was the one that chased me for 2 months and forced me to date him! And now, why does he talk to me this way?

Nowdays, when I see him at school, I feel frustrated and angry. Everyone else gets laughs and smiles and "how was your weekend?", kind of behavior . I get nothing! And every time, during lunch, when we have discussions...it always seems like he's trying to make it clear on how different me and him are! Like, if a say I liked a certain movie, or certain food...or even if I mention some deeper value I have...he seems to always voice his opinion quite harshly, when he has contradicting values. It just hurts so much! I didn't even do anything to be treated like crap like this.

Maybe its slightly in my head. And, I know I've given him the cold shoulder for a while now. But that's because I want to move on and talking to him doesn't help me!

Why does he treat me like crap? I feel disrespected every time we talk, and I get angry and frustrated with how someone that loved and dated me for a year can care so little about me anymore. How do I let the anger go?
How to deal with seeing an ex everyday?
1
1