I'm talking about dating/relationships. For most men, we mistreat girls, use them and lose them, only want sex and basically act immature (I'm none of the above, though apparently there's no value in a guy's word anymore). For most women, they play us, only go for the cocky, tough-guy types, whine about not finding a good guy and act flaky and immature. It makes me glad (sometimes) I'm single with no kids. And some people wonder why marriages nowadays don't last forever like they used to.
I guess I go for the wrong type of women, personally. The ones I go for either stop all contact or end up flaking out on dates and such. I just don't get it...
Most Helpful Girl
What's wrong with our generation?
Likely self-entitlement, narcissism, high expectations, lack of accountability, maturity regression, and much more.
I'm also happy to be single without kids though single in the sense of not in a relationship rather than not dating. I think most guys are only interested in gals sexually and can't even offer satisfying a gal sexually as well as they have quite high expectations on youth and beauty.
I sort of get it as in my opinion:
- guys mistreat gals because they want to though they'll hamster wheel rationalize that 'he - doesn't want to he's just doing what works' yeah because calling gals b*tches/c*nts/ when you were a 'nice guy' showed absolutely no desire to mistreat gals LMFAO
- guys use and lose gals because most only want to interact with gals sexually
- guys only want sex because most only value gals based on beauty and youth
- guys aren't acting immature they are immature
- gals play guys because they can no different than guys play gals because they can
- gals go for the cocky tough guys then whine about not finding a good guy because they want a **** tough guy who is a good guy no different than guys go for hot young gals then whine about how gals only want money because they want a hot young gal that doesn't desire wealth
- gals aren't acting flaky and immature they are flaky and immature2