1. I don't even like kids all that much.
2. Do not wanna help take responsibility for someone else's child
3. Don't wanna deal with the child's mother and will always have to share him with her eventhough they are not together.
4. The child/children will always come first before you (which is understandable)
5. Don't wanna have to have some sort of commitment to the child/children, just want it to be just us and focus on each other.
6. Guys with kids are a turn off physically and mentally (only when it comes to dating). So are my reasons wrong or immature, I'm 21 by the way and will never have kids. And you date someone with children? Why or why not?
Most Helpful Girl
Neither. It's your choice whether or not to date someone with kids and no one else's. Personally, I wouldn't either. I do not like children and I don't want to be forced to be nice to one and pretend like I'm having a good time being around them0